October 05, 2009

One of the MAIN events...

Of course I want to see my family each summer, but one thing I was BUSTING to do was get my hands on this little guy! Welcome Trey Alexander Bradner!
I had patiently waited for my BFF to have her 3rd baby, a little baby boy and when she finally did I just couldn't stand myself. I was so upset for not driving up there the day of his birth...I was filled with such awful remorse of not being there...so it was VERY hard to wait from June until August to go for a visit, it nearly did kill me!
My little girls loved holding Trey, so did Trey's big Sisters. Though Angie handled they way all the girls handled Trey...I was constantly jumping out of my skin when his head would wobble, or they looked like they were about to drop him! To date, I don't think anyone has? I had been working on a project, the onesie with a tie and butt pockets, and matching shirts for the girls. Ella sported hers right away, such a cute girl! See the ruffle and matching bracelet?

A more formal picture of Trey, getting ready to read the morning paper before work,
don't you think?
Our time together was far to short, as always. I love this family, I love that my friendship with Angie has spanned some 20+ years and can't wait to see them again!

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

AWWW- he's a cutie...


and you were very crafty Dottie!

Angie said...

The tie-onsie was so perfect for my very serious little man. I am still wishing he had brief case to go with it. We have had such fun with the matching outfits for the kids. I am so grateful for the time we had to spend with you. I know it is hard on you to make the trip. Can't wait for Trey to be big enough to come visit you in NC. Hopefully we can do it before his siblings are in college. Thanks you so much Dottie for your continued friendship and love to my family.

Amy said...

He's such a cutie - and nice crafting! (in all your spare time...)