October 07, 2009

Kids Kingdom

We went to Kids Kingdom, a park I used to take Lindsay and Kodi too when they were little. We invited anyone we could think of and I was thrilled by all that could make it. But I must admit I felt like a chance of a lifetime had finally come about, as I was able to see my middle and high school friend Cindy Wasko. We had lost touch through the end of high school a bit, but I had always wondered and hope to find Cindy again one day. (it happened through facebook!)
Anyway, after multiple phone calls and failed attempts we were able to come together at the park, my family and Cindy with her boys!
Thank you, thank you so much for making the effort to come see us!

I was just so happy to be reconnected...I remember sleeping over at her place, burning something in the oven making the smoke detector go off, running up the road down from her house being scared to death that a man running behind us was catching up to us...likely to strike us dead with some sort of lethal weapon...laughing, and just having fun together!

I just love this gal!

Aside from being hot, the kids did wonderful. It is neat to see how kids can just come together at a park and play.



The park was such a great idea and I am so happy many of my wonderful friends could make it!
POST: Post...I don't know why but my pool pictures landed here as well, they are intended for my next post. I am too tired, weary to care, so enjoy them twice! :-)

No comments: