Yesterday part of my 3 year old preschool class got together at the park. It's a nice opportunity to get to know each other, socialize and have fun while the children play.
(Lexie took these pictures)
Anyway, we were blessed with the presence of a Daddy, of whom I have told, HE SHOULD BLOG, and he wrote down his thoughts and experiences of the hour and a half we were all together! Great to have a Man's perspective, once in a while. I thought I would share Dean's recordings of the time well spent, nurturing, and shaping our children's lives through play, communication and most important, age appropriate activities, on my blog, who knows maybe someone will read it and ask Dean to write a column?
Anyway, read on and discover "Why Daddy's should come to playgroup too".
Hey all!!
It was loads of fun, I felt like one of the "girls" I have never felt more in place than this afternoon.
The kids played, and played. They had a great time.
The adults (ladies and I) had a fantastic time. Now I know why mommies' have the morning outings, Social interaction!!
We chatted about this, and about that. Hey we even talked about racing!!! Too Cool.
We talked about locals, people from all around the country and how Mooresville has really grown.
Dottie got a new "do" and it was awesome.
We discussed Pam picking up strange women at the grocery store and bringing them home (that is worse than a man, but I didn't tell her that. Ha ha!)
We chatted about homemade ice cream, "deer meat", killing cows, chickens, making "organic" cookies out of regular cookies.
Wow! let me catch my breath...
We talked about "pulling the wig" off of a certain kindergarten teacher....I'd like to be in on that.
(I) listened to a certain lady, who I won't mention names, do Rock-n-Roll impressions. She was totally hip. Man she could really "rail" on that air guitar!!!
We talked about the weather, and found out who would go swimming in a pond...It was about even. I won't mention names who would and who wouldn't. Let's just say it was fairly unanimous that ll the moms and me, agreed that we would let the kids dive right in.
I have never felt more free, I guess it is like how my wife feels after coming home from church and taking off her panty hose.
I can't wait until the next "hen meet" and the slug, (me).
Thank you for including me in the group, I really appreciate it. I feel like I have a real adult purpose.
Y'all did mean for me to come.....right?
Hey I know, I'll bring , beef jerky, chewing tobacco, and sun flower seeds next time, and we can talk about things like: Insensitivity, laziness, foul odors, why men put their hands in side their waste bands instead of their pockets, the real purpose of a tooth pick, why men don't listen, and what men really gossip about.
Talk to you all later.
Dean

It was loads of fun, I felt like one of the "girls" I have never felt more in place than this afternoon.
The kids played, and played. They had a great time.
The adults (ladies and I) had a fantastic time. Now I know why mommies' have the morning outings, Social interaction!!
We chatted about this, and about that. Hey we even talked about racing!!! Too Cool.
We talked about locals, people from all around the country and how Mooresville has really grown.
Dottie got a new "do" and it was awesome.
We discussed Pam picking up strange women at the grocery store and bringing them home (that is worse than a man, but I didn't tell her that. Ha ha!)
We chatted about homemade ice cream, "deer meat", killing cows, chickens, making "organic" cookies out of regular cookies.
Wow! let me catch my breath...
We talked about "pulling the wig" off of a certain kindergarten teacher....I'd like to be in on that.
(I) listened to a certain lady, who I won't mention names, do Rock-n-Roll impressions. She was totally hip. Man she could really "rail" on that air guitar!!!
We talked about the weather, and found out who would go swimming in a pond...It was about even. I won't mention names who would and who wouldn't. Let's just say it was fairly unanimous that ll the moms and me, agreed that we would let the kids dive right in.
I have never felt more free, I guess it is like how my wife feels after coming home from church and taking off her panty hose.
I can't wait until the next "hen meet" and the slug, (me).
Thank you for including me in the group, I really appreciate it. I feel like I have a real adult purpose.
Y'all did mean for me to come.....right?
Hey I know, I'll bring , beef jerky, chewing tobacco, and sun flower seeds next time, and we can talk about things like: Insensitivity, laziness, foul odors, why men put their hands in side their waste bands instead of their pockets, the real purpose of a tooth pick, why men don't listen, and what men really gossip about.
Talk to you all later.
Dean

3 comments:
Nice pictures Lexie!
The rest of my comment can't be posted. Ask me about it sometime! (I'm laughing!)
A new hair cut? Are you going to take a picture of it so we can see?
Hey! I love your car arguing solution. Keep us updated on how this works.
Post a Comment