April 13, 2008

Where did two weeks go?

I realized I haven't blogged since Spring Break. Where does the time go?

It went to work at the preschool, working my computer job, the park, library, Orchestra, Orchestra board meeting, Church, a Service project, grocery shopping, making meals, doing laundry, cleaning house, bathing kids...nothing too out of the ordinary, and yet something keeping me busy.

Well, I am ready for a break! Something has got to give! Rick is feeling the pressure as well.

I am out of the house Monday for Orchestra and Tuesday to go to the Temple, Rick is out on Wednesday for Scouts, and Thursday/Friday nights to work late. We've been trying to have a date on Saturday's. Sunday used to be our only day as a family, and now, Rick has a 11 week Sunday evening commitment!

If anyone has any suggestions...send them my way. If not just PRAY!

No comments: