February 14, 2008

Mystery Valentine...

Valentine's day started out very cold. I knew I would likely have a frozen windshield. So I walked out just before Rick to check it out and this is what I saw... Immediately I saw a spot on my windshield unfrozen that looked like a heart!
I had to get a closer look, and then my camera.
I brought Rick out to see it, and I asked him, "Did you do something to my windshield?"
His reply, "Dottie, I would love to take credit for something like this, but I just really can't!"
It was a pleasant Mystery Valentine gift this morning that made me smile!

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

I came over and did that.... aren't I a sweet friend???

Angie said...

That is so neat!

Gwenda said...

It's Heavenly Father's way of letting you know, that even though you are going through trials, He still LOVES YOU! YOU are His Valentine!