He's going back to Cali;
I don't think so!
(Did I just date myself with that little diddy? )
Sad but true, NASCAR season has started again! Rick left tonight for California. Last time he was there he was working with Jimmie Johnson and I saw him in the garage cam. He's right in front of the passengers door talking to me on his cell phone.

He left tonight on a run with TRG. They are a truck series team, driver Andy Lally. Rick's friend Kelly needs some help this season, just a few trips here and there, so Rick signed on with TRG part time. It all sounded good in theory, but as the days drew nearer to his departure, we all started feeling miserable! We've had him home and not traveling for several months now, and are very accustomed to it! In fact, I had to cry about it when he left!
It is going to be a long trip for all of us! Pray it doesn't rain and delay the truck race which is sheduled for Saturday!
1 comment:
Thinking about you guys.... I know you would rather have him home....
Post a Comment