July 21, 2007

Mail Box

The very day we visited with Aunt Kate and Uncle George at the reunion, Kaylie has had one thing on her mind!
The mail box!
Kaylie will turn 4 tomorrow.
While at the reunion, our precious Aunt Kate who never forgets, reminded Kaylie to be looking in the mail box for her birthday card! Yesterday when the mail arrived, I heard a Happy Birthday tune playing inside the mailbox. I left it there and asked Kaylie to go get the mail.
She is hearing the music now!
Collecting her mail!
So excited!
This birthday card won't stop making music! It was a card from Nan Nan, Kaylie's great Grandma. We all know what comes inside a card from her, MONEY, in the amount of your age!
Kaylie was so excited for her $4!
(Each year, when it gets close to my birthday I remind Nan that this year I am turning 100! It never works though!)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Okay, when are my $38 checks coming from all my relatives & friends. In the words of a Charlie Brown movie, "I've been cheated. I've been cheated!!" Anyone remember which Charlie Brown movie that was??? I used to love those!!

Gwenda said...

I can't believe how long Kaylie's hair is! Didn't you just have it cut not that long ago? I like the shot of her running back from the mailbox!

Happy Birthday, Kaylie!

The Borlase Bunch said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaylie!! I hope you had a very special day!

Love, Tanya

angie j. said...

I'm loving the pigtails! Her hair is so long.