These chairs were upstairs in the bonus room.
This entertainment Center was up there too,

This entertainment Center was up there too, it's now in the down stairs living room.
Now we have our sofa and love seat up there.
A small game table in the corner.
Our old entertainment center up here,
so we can watch TV and movies.
My computer desk is up here as well.
Now we have our sofa and love seat up there.
A small game table in the corner.
Our old entertainment center up here,so we can watch TV and movies.
My computer desk is up here as well. This bonus room really is a bonus.
It offers plenty of things, TV, games,
my office, it's such a nice retreat!
I am so thankful for this space.
1 comment:
I love the large plant in the corner! I don't have a green thumb, but wish I did!
Post a Comment