October 29, 2006

It's Party Time!

Since I love Halloween so much,
I decided I would host our Church's playgroup Halloween party!
A dear Friend Rayna would (and still does) spend the month of October making these big round brownies, which she decorated as pumpkins and then drove them all over the place to deliver to people! Each year I try to recreate her pumpkin brownie, but never come close, so I thought I would try a little Frankenstein! Not too bad right?
My girls attend our local library story time, this week they were able to make skeleton's out of Q-tips. We proudly display them on our mantle. Lexie's, age 4 1/2, skeleton is on the left and Kaylie, who is 3, has hers on the right! I think they are so cute and very typical of their ages. I just love Kaylie's attention to grouping the bones together, don't you?
Here are my Princesses just before the party. Lexie is Cindrella of course, and Kaylie is Tinkerbell! We can't wait for our friends to arrive!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: