October 25, 2006

CHASE

October 19, 2006

Lexie and Kaylie are having a great time playing chase!

Isn't their great time the important thing here?

Lets not look at the potential dangers.

Although the girls have considered a very important thing, protecting Kaylie's head with a helmet.

However, the long term affect of neck strain from the heavy helmet has yet to be determined.

There is the bare feet on the pavement, always good for skinned toes.

Speaking of bare feet, can't the girls get a cold walking around in cold weather with no shoes on? ( Seems like I've always been told this! )

That reminds me, I am sure Lexie doesn't have cotton balls in her ears protecting her ears from having cold air blown in them, making her sick!

Well, maybe I should do something about this other than taking pictures...

Although, they are having that good time.

They are getting along and staying out of trouble.
Really by now any skinned toes, ear aches and colds would already have started...

Since it's too late to worry about it now, I'll let them have their fun. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Borlase Bunch said...

Love the helmet- looks like she can barely keep her head up!! :)

angie j. said...

These action shots are awesome! Kaylie is a crack up.