August 20, 2009

My heart hasn't been into it

with the sudden loss of half my pictures, and NOTHING I repeat NOTHING else on my computer being lost, I have fallen into a slump!

Why take pictures if you can't keep them?

And so it goes, I have spent very little time taking pictures and very much time trying to recover them.

I like the blog in order, a nice package, chronologically speaking, so then I have dropped out of blogging land, without my beloved pictures!

I can no longer wait to post, so I am going to try to revive it a bit, even out of order which is out of character for me!

I want to do better, I want this little record or memories...encourage me, tell me you missed me, tell me you can't go on another day without a post, won't you?

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

I can't go another day without hearing about your exciting life...

please...

pretty please....

come back...

even without pictures...

maybe one of your little ones can just draw pictures- and you can scan them in?!

Amy said...

Yes I love to read your posts. PLEASE PLEASE! Pretty Please with sugar on top and a cherry!!

Angie said...

Just get over it already and start posting again with your new pictures.