Kodi's basket ball season came and went. They lost their last game by 2 points heading into the tournament season. The boys played hard, had an awesome coach and had fun. They ended their season at the police station viewing a K-9 demonstration. Their coach is a Major at the police department. This Friday night though, the coach is kind enough to take the boys down to Charlotte to watch a Bob Cats game! It should be great fun!
3 comments:
way to go kodi! cut that boy's hair dottie! :)
sorry, sorry, i know not everyone is a fan of the buzz...
Fun! Ahhh, basketball. I know a thing or two or three about that sport. All three of my boys play.
* I am loving "Bobby McGee" on your player!
YeeHaa Kodi!
Way to go!
Your hair grows so fast!
I love that Elvis look!
Post a Comment