November 18, 2008

Lunch Date with Friends on Halloween

We made great friends at preschool last year, long lasting friends! We decided to have lunch at Chick fil a, my least favorite fast food joint, I just didn't eat! I think it's great they are closed on Sunday, but I can't stand their food. Sorry... The kids had the best time in the play area and they even ate their lunch! Double success Date!

3 comments:

Gwenda said...

Isn't it nice to have at least ONE restaurant you don't like to eat at? I feel that way about McDonalds -- can't stand the food. OK, one exception, I think they have the best vanilla milkshakes, but that's it!

Alicia said...

I've never heard of anyone who didn't like Chick fil a. It's chickeny goodness! But it's so darn crowded there all the time, we never go. The indoor play place is a plus though. Fun times, fun times.

Angie said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE Chik Fil A! And McDonalds! Yum Yum to both of 'em!