March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter morning came too early! It started at midnight for Rick and I as we had finished watching a movie then. I do believe someone was up at 4am, then again at 4:30. Finally at 7am kids were up. I told them to go to their baskets and let me sleep, but they were too loud. So I came into the living room with them for 30 minutes. Here are their baskets in order from Left to Right:
Lindsay, Kodi, Lexie and Kaylie
While Rick and I were out Saturday night, Lindsay made eggs to decorate. We wouldn't know it until Sunday, but the eggs weren't completely cooked in the middle! But they were super cute!

Doesn't Lexie look like she's been awake for HOURS?
Kodi looks pretty tired himself, it's not Christmas people!
Happy girl, chewing gum.
Kaylie and her new Web kins, Leo Lion.
We enjoyed the morning, and then went to Church for a beautiful Easter service. I was wishing I had practiced with the Choir, I felt sad to miss out on the beautiful music. The primary children sang as well, and for the first time Kaylie went up with the children. I was so proud to see her up there. She looked so cute.

We came home, had a mix match of stuff for lunch, and then ham with mashed potatoes for dinner. And candy just about every hour until it was gone. But hey, that's what the baskets do for you.

One of the songs on my blog reminds me of the Savior on this day and I love to listen to it. Scroll down and click on it, it's Dolly Pardon's "He's Alive" It is beautiful! Comment and let me know what you think, I get goose bumps just listening to it! Powerful!



3 comments:

Gwenda said...

Lexie looks like you in that tired picture.

I want Kaylie's lion to add to my collection! CUTE, and so is she!

Hey, soft boiled eggs are good!

Heather said...

The Easter bunny brought webkinz to our house too. Looks like you had a fun Easter and we missed you in Choir.

Angie said...

We gave that same Lion to Xander for his birthday and he named it Louie! I thinnk Leo and Louie would make good friends.