Yep, it's Fall time, but you can't tell by the way Kaylie is dressed. Skirt, Short sleeves, likely no shoes, but she has on her gloves! We had been on short supply of leaves, so the girls carted leaved from the back yard to the front by way of their trusty wagon.
A sweet hug, before the fun begins!
The little girls and Kodi worked very hard to make a nice size pile of leaves. Then the girls hid Kodi in it and came to get me, so I could find him. Hmm, I bet I know where he is!
This was our first day of leaf jumping. We've had several more days since, and even get the neighbor kids involved!
A sweet hug, before the fun begins!
The little girls and Kodi worked very hard to make a nice size pile of leaves. Then the girls hid Kodi in it and came to get me, so I could find him. Hmm, I bet I know where he is!
This was our first day of leaf jumping. We've had several more days since, and even get the neighbor kids involved!
1 comment:
Oh, I love fall! I love the crunch of the leaves under my feet when walking through them!
Post a Comment