February 4th, 2007: Okay, so we're race fans, not football fans. (I am a closet football fan, although I rarely watch!) But I couldn't pass up the chance to have some great "Superbowl Food"! I had it all planned out, fruit and dip, veggies and dip, pigs in a blanket. ( a request from the kids ) Nothing too bad!
Rick had a whole other idea! He had picked up chicken nuggets, hot wings, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips. So we had a junk food feast, with some healthy food!
I tried really hard to get the family into the Superbowl game. I like Payton Manning, but am not committed to the Colts. (I grew up in Maryland and the Colts ditched us in the middle of the night!) So I thought it would be nice for Chicago to win. The game was pretty good, obvious who was going to win, by ball possesion. Prince did great, huh Ang?
Anyway, my family enjoyed the Superbowl food, and I enjoyed the game!
Rick had a whole other idea! He had picked up chicken nuggets, hot wings, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips. So we had a junk food feast, with some healthy food!
I tried really hard to get the family into the Superbowl game. I like Payton Manning, but am not committed to the Colts. (I grew up in Maryland and the Colts ditched us in the middle of the night!) So I thought it would be nice for Chicago to win. The game was pretty good, obvious who was going to win, by ball possesion. Prince did great, huh Ang?
Anyway, my family enjoyed the Superbowl food, and I enjoyed the game!
1 comment:
I missed the Superbowl party. That Payton Manning is a cutie.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment