The news kept warning us that this might happen! I awoke this morning at 6 am with a phone call! It was from the school, calling to let me know that school was canceled. (An automated man) So back to bed I went, until I heard Lindsay and Kodi on the deck at 7:15. I should have just got out of bed then...
Kodi and Lexie got busy helping Jonthan and Nathanial make a big slide. Neccessary for optimal sledding! Here Lexie is trying her hand at it!
I found Lexie excitedly making a snow Angel! I couldn't get one picture of her with her eyes open, because some wet snow was still falling!
Lexie lent a helping hand to Lindsay's snow man cause. Here she is pushing around the snowman's middle. Mr. Scott was able to help us assemble frosty!
Kaylie basically hated everything to do with the snow, from the snow suit, the gloves, the wet snow and the fact that everyone else was having fun. So she pretty much laid around in the house crying and from time to time looking out the window! When it was time to place the carrot on Frosty's nose, she was all for it. Until we got too close!
Notice Frosty's hand appears to be close to Kaylie's leg? She wasn't very happy about this, and we were only able to take this picture to show we had a great snow day together!
Kodi and Lexie got busy helping Jonthan and Nathanial make a big slide. Neccessary for optimal sledding! Here Lexie is trying her hand at it!
I found Lexie excitedly making a snow Angel! I couldn't get one picture of her with her eyes open, because some wet snow was still falling!
Lexie lent a helping hand to Lindsay's snow man cause. Here she is pushing around the snowman's middle. Mr. Scott was able to help us assemble frosty!
Kaylie basically hated everything to do with the snow, from the snow suit, the gloves, the wet snow and the fact that everyone else was having fun. So she pretty much laid around in the house crying and from time to time looking out the window! When it was time to place the carrot on Frosty's nose, she was all for it. Until we got too close!
Notice Frosty's hand appears to be close to Kaylie's leg? She wasn't very happy about this, and we were only able to take this picture to show we had a great snow day together!
1 comment:
would you update your blog already???? that happened like a week ago!
Post a Comment