1. So I am procrastinating studying for my Spanish test by pretending to blog is my utmost responsibility. (I know, i know, it will only hurt me!) I have an exam on Tuesday, which I am PRAYING mightily that we somehow get SNOW only on the UNCC campus that morning, enough to cancel class until Thursday!
This snow started Friday night!
2. We were off work and school both Monday and Tuesday this week. I no longer recall what we did, but we didn't go to work or school. (I actually did have classes at the Universidad on Tuesday) Universidad=University. *espanol*
3. Ditched out of orchestra Monday night...so much to squeeze in these days. I was hoping to go tomorrow...but I doubt we'll even have school.
3. I mentioned Kodi driving his pocket bike last post...we'll he was, and he was a lot. I just knew someone in the neighborhood wouldn't be happy. However, he is now 14 and I wasn't willing to argue about it, so I just waited until the police heard about it and they told him to stop riding it around the neighborhood all day and night. *this is me brushing off my hands*.
Mug Shot of a 14 year old
5. Thursday, I love college, I really do...but I sit in Spanish class and think, what am I doing here? I don't have a CLUE as to what this woman is saying! I shouldn't have taken on 10 credits this semester while working...self doubt. HATE IT!
6. Friday morning at work, speculation about the impending SNOW doom about to hit our area. Crossing my fingers to actually get lucky and BAM!
We got lucky! I LOVE IT! We played and played in it all day yesterday. Church was canceled for today. ( I love church, but every now and again it's nice to be home as a family!)
7 or 8, which number am I on again? So we spent Saturday suiting up, drying clothes, eating, suiting up, drying clothes, eating, watching movies, eating...going to bed!
Now it's Sunday morning and I have managed to keep from studying a good hour or so...back to school work!
4 comments:
I like Kodi's mug shot!!
Me llamo Tanya....
I took 3 years of Spanish in highschool, but can't remember a whole lot of it :)
My friend and I did learn...
Que una ganga!!!
(what a bargain!!!)
AND I was the president of the Spanish club my senior year :)
We mostly just made mexican food... YUM!
I hope you are focused and studying now..... snort...
our church was canceled today as well... and I just spent 2 hours ironing... fun.
ps- I am very proud of you for taking so many hours... hang in there!
I love your pictures. How long has it been since you left PA? It seems like forever. Its so good to connect again. We had such fun. Love ya. LeAnn
Love the snow photos...so fun!!!
Post a Comment