April 05, 2009

FHE

In our Church, we are encouraged to have Family Home Evenings...once a week on Monday nights. Ours usually end up on Sunday's. We start with a song, prayer, short lesson and then an activity, which Lexie has prepared. She wrote a bunch of things on pieces of paper, had us divide into teams, then had us try to guess what it was, her items were things like: Mr. Krab's, Sponge bob, Sandy, Patrick...very cute!

Then we also like to play COMA, where most of us lay still on the floor, while one of us tries to tickle you into moving. I can lay still forever if I have shoes on my feet, without shoes forget it! Here is Lindsay, trying to wake Kodi from his coma!
Lexie getting awaken from her coma.
It's so fun to tickle and laugh...
At the end of family home evening we have another prayer...this is me, still on the floor in my coma, taking pictures...Rick is finished and ready to move on, so his eyes are closed for prayer. Countdown Angie said, it looked like I was doing something sneaky and mysterious, so she thought I should post this shot. It is rather amusing, not very flattering, but amusing...and you all know me, I do almost anything for a laugh!

FHE try it sometime...I'll be watching to see if you do! :-)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

OH yes, the last pic is very funny! Like the one of Kodi too!

You weren't playing "Chocolate man"? LOL!