November 11, 2007

What the Wizard of OZ means to Kodi

Last night while flipping the channels, Kodi ran across a title at the top of the screen, "Wizard of Oz". I shouted, "Stop, lets watch that a little while". He asked me what it was, and I told him that he would see.

As a small child, we waited patiently for the next showing of the Wizard of Oz, as it was only on Television once a year! So I loved watching it, although the Green Witch and the Flying Monkey's scared me, and likely gave me nightmares!

Due to the scary parts, I've never watched it with my kids.

While waiting for the commercials to be over, Kodi realized what movie is was, by saying:

"Oh, is that, the movie with the can man, and the guy with no brain?"

He proceeded to tell me how much he hates that movie, and we turned the channel. I guess he lives in a new generation of classics!

4 comments:

Lori said...

The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie!!

.... said...

I have executively decided it is time for a hanover visit. Your kids are getting so old gosh. I believe I knew Kodi when he was up to my knee.

One Crowded House said...

waiting for the wizard of oz to come on every year was truly one of the highlights of my childhood... loved it and still love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.