March 09, 2007

Kindergarten Sign Up!

March 9, 2007: We've been waiting for this day! Last month Lexie had her doctors appointment to get ready for kindergarten. (She got 3 shots and 1 finger prick, she still talks about them) Now today we got to sign her up! We were all ready. We had her immunization record, her physical form, and of course the other stuff, social, birth cerficiate... We headed into the school to hand over our papers. Lexie insists on carrying her folder by herself! I filled out the usual forms. (I don't know why, because the first day of school I'll get another set of forms asking all the same questions. I could make a fortune if I could figure out a software program that entered all the information into all programs, so it only had to be added once!)
Here are the girls standing outside the building sign.
Here they are looking over the fish pond at the entrance. We saw a beautiful Gold Fish swimming along. (There were other darker fish, but I know better than to point out something that is hard to see! We could be there forever answering the, "where, I don't see it" questions!)
Here's my proud registered Kindergartener!

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOOT... Lexie gets to go to Kindergarten. Congratulations Lexie. I know you have been looking forward to it for a long time :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Lexie,
I can't believe you are ready to go to kindergarten, it seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms. I love you and miss you very much. Grandma