August 25, 2006: First day of school
I have been saying all summer, "I can't wait for the big yellow bus to pull up in front of my house! I love the bus! (If you have ever sat in my Sunday School class you too would love the bus, the safety of the bus, all the bus has to offer. In general since sunday school and the new school year a bus gives me great rewards and relief!)
I have been saying all summer, "I can't wait for the big yellow bus to pull up in front of my house! I love the bus! (If you have ever sat in my Sunday School class you too would love the bus, the safety of the bus, all the bus has to offer. In general since sunday school and the new school year a bus gives me great rewards and relief!)
The day has finally arrived! I am thrilled! (For my kids of course, and their exciting new year!)
Lindsay is starting the 6th grade. She has signed up for 6th grade band playing the flute. She has three teachers this year and is apart of a team. I am hoping for a wonderful music playing year!
Lindsay is starting the 6th grade. She has signed up for 6th grade band playing the flute. She has three teachers this year and is apart of a team. I am hoping for a wonderful music playing year!
Kodi and Lindsay, aren't the excited?
My Kodi boy, is entering into the 5th grade. He has Mr. McCraw, everyone wanted him. Kodi plays football. Practice 5 nights a week, and games on Saturday. A very tiring sport. (just thinking about it makes me want to nap!) I'll be thinking a lot about what a wonderful year I want for Kodi, as I close my eyes to take a little nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment