August 01, 2006

Aunt Kate's Family Reunion in Sparta, NC

Sunday July 23, 2006: We just love Aunt Kate and Uncle George! Uncle George is Rick's Dad's Brother.

Every year Kate's family has a family reunion in Sparta, NC. When we've had the chance we have gone to visit them and their four kids, and their 11 grandkids... It's such a wonderful time for Rick to reconnect with his cousins, and to see how their kids have grown! We cherish this time with Rick's family!

Kaylie is pictured here with Uncle George, he had been trying to bribe her with cash for that Pacy. No luck, she did however, take the dollar bribe to have her picture taken!

Here Kaylie is running back to me from the volleyball game, the game consisted of cousins, kids, friends. It was so much fun to watch!

Here is Ricky and his cousin, Linda they have always had a special connection. Don't they look great? Can I ever get such a good shot of myself and my husband like that?

I'll never forget the first time I met Linda, we were at Rick's parents home and she came in the house and walked right over and gave Rick a kiss! Inside I was freaking out! We were engaged! Who this gorgeous bombshell? What were her lips doing on my MAN?!
I quickly found out about these two and the kissing ritual Linda's family had, a hug and a kiss hello or goodbye for everyone! Did I mention how big their family is?
Anyway, I have come to know and love Linda just as much, and value her friendship. I think she feels the same way, that's why I thought I could share a little bit of their past...

Here they are together in the Neck & Arm Stock OLD JAIL!

Awwwwe, the memories!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: